Hôtel *** Les Trois Luppars
Phone : +33(0)3 21 60 02 03
Frequently Asked questions
What are the check-in and check-out times?
Check-in: rooms are available from 3pm. Guests are required not to arrive after 10pm. Please make sure, before making any booking, that you are able to reach the hotel before 10pm, the limit time beyond which we can no longer welcome you.
Check-out: rooms must be left before 11am on the day of departure.
Where can I park my car?
A free car park is located in front of the hotel, on the Main Square. It is free on weekdays from 6pm to 9am, and from Saturday 6pm to Monday 9pm.
You will also find an underground municipal car park. There is a pedestrian access from the Main Square.
Where can I store my bicycle?
You could store your bicycle in the hotel private uncovered courtyard, accessible only to our guests.
Which are the evening stage terms and conditions?
On weekdays, our individual travelers will appreciate our stage package. This consists of:
- The room, the dinner, the breakfast.
- Upon reservation only, directly with the hotel, and depending on availabilities of the restaurant we work with.
- Valid only for one person occupying a room.
- Excluding weekends and holidays.
- We are not able to provide our stage package during periods of closures and annual holidays of the restaurant we work with.
- Price of a stage package for one person occupying one single room 89€ incl.taxes.
- Price of a stage package for one person occupying one double room (ot twin depending on our availabilities) 99€ incl.taxes.
- Tourist tax (1€ per person per night) is not included and must be paid in addition.